Sunday, July 27, 2008

MY REWARDS!!!!

Sorry I am blogging up a storm right now. But that is because I have a lot on my mind, I awsn't here yesterday, and I have a lot to do this afternoon.

I have decided on a few rewards.

1) When I lose 20lbs, I can get my nails done.
2) When I reach my half way point, which is 50 lbs, I can purchse the new Iphone
3 If I am on track to reach my target weight (160lbs by March 1st, 2009) I can splurge and buy a new wardrobe when I go to Vegas on January 25th.

Some pretty sweet rewards I have set for myself.
I need to think about what my end reward will be.
Hey E, how bout you and me meet half way at a Spa for a weekend? Nice break for both of us. LOL


I welcome any other ideas and suggestions.

3 comments:

the Golf HenHouse: said...

If by "E", you mean me, I'm all for it!!! I'll set some goals for myself too, so I've got a direction. I'd love to join up with Jenny or WW... right now I'm going the ELWTD (Eat Less, Walk The Dog) plan...

Nancy Watts said...

Those are fantastic rewards, Tinamarie!! YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM ALL!!

Tina Marie said...

Well E actually is Erin, but hey the more the merrier!! Of course I would love for you to come too Miss E2!! :)

We can do a whole girls weekend! Hot girls from across Canada.