Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Today is a Good Test

I have an Epicure Party tonight and will be able to test my strength.

I snack a lot as I prepare my dips and such for the party.
I also snack after the party as I am writing up the hostesses order.
But I am excited b/c the hostess already had a $750 party last week and the party we do tonight will add to this. So that will put me back on track for my sales this month.

I just need to remember to eat my Jenny meal before I leave for the party. And take my snack and water with me. I should be ok. '

It does mean that I will miss my walk tonight though. I am going to try my best to get everything done this morning (even though it is already 10:51 - we slept till 10am) and take the boys for a walk this afternoon.

Should be a good day!

Oh yeah and it's my mommy's birthday so.....Happy Birthday Mommy!

1 comment:

Julie said...

You can do it!!!
But yes, make SURE you have an alternative otherwise its too easy to snack away at all the food she has out.