Sorry peeps. Been a couple of crazy days.
I had an Epicure party Tuesday and Wednesday night. Plus taking care of the 3 amigos during the day and trying to eat all my food. LOL. I feel like I am eating non stop. This is something completely foreign to me. Usually there is no rhyme or reason to when I eat. When I think about it, I eat. 6:00 dinner is about the only constant in my life when it comes to food.
My parties went well. Business wise and diet wise. I was certainly tempted, especially with that Extraordinary cheese dip staring me in the face 2 nights in a row. But I held strong and did not eat anything. I brought my Jenny snacks and water with me and stayed true to the cause.
I am feeling really nervous today about my weigh in tonight. I haven't gone off my menu or partook of any FREEBIES I was allowed to have. I have done really well with my water, drinking over 80oz a day. I have missed some of my snacks though, and I think I am supposed to eat everything on my menu. I have a list of questions for my consultant tonight. So yeah, I am worried.
I have to say I am soo grateful for all of you who are reading this blog and have left comments or emailed or phoned me. I have the best friends in the world. You are all soo supportive and encouraging. You cheer me on every day and for this I THANK YOU!!!! I don't know if I would be as strong without you.
Well gotta run. The 3 amigos are going at each other. I think the 2 year old is winning.
Good luck to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment