5.6 is amazing TM. Like very high. Be happy!!
Thanks Jules!
That's fantastic! Congrats & way to go!!
Thats awesome Tina Marie!!!! Really!! And it will change each time so dont get discouraged and keep it up, you will feel awesome!Love ya!
Is that my Cuz I see? LOLThanks Eileen and Amanda. Your support means a lot to me. Will power is my weakness and knowing I have all you wonderful ladies for support is soo encouraging.Hugs to you all and Hugs to you Amanda. Gonna call you soon!
Not as much as you wanted? Geez girl - that much weight loss in one week is fantastic!!!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
5.6 is amazing TM. Like very high. Be happy!!
Thanks Jules!
That's fantastic! Congrats & way to go!!
Thats awesome Tina Marie!!!! Really!! And it will change each time so dont get discouraged and keep it up, you will feel awesome!
Love ya!
Is that my Cuz I see? LOL
Thanks Eileen and Amanda. Your support means a lot to me. Will power is my weakness and knowing I have all you wonderful ladies for support is soo encouraging.
Hugs to you all and Hugs to you Amanda. Gonna call you soon!
Not as much as you wanted? Geez girl - that much weight loss in one week is fantastic!!!!!!
Post a Comment