Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Week 2: Results

Happy Tuesday everyone!!

Let's start the day with a tip: Jeans can weight 1.5-2 lbs. DON'T weigh in wearing jeans :)

Last week was a good week.

Tuesday night I had my Rose Recognition Ceremony for my fantastic Epicure Team!!
It was a night of flowers, desert, and chocolate! Surprisingly, I did not feel tempted. I had saved my Jenny Smores bar for that night, and enjoy it while the other ladies nibbled on treats. It worked out well. Others DID enjoy the Chocolate fountain though...
















Thursday I worked a breakfast party for 2 ladies who were celebrating their birthday. It was a birthday tradition for them to have Chocolate Scones drenched in Chocolate butter. They smelled and looked delicious! But I did not partake! It wasn't hard to turn them down, this is how I know I am motivated.


















The rest of the week went fairly smooth. My husband was making burgers last night and they smelled wonderful!! The cheese melting on them looked gourmet, lol
I mentioned this to my JC Consultant and she suggested I make a point of having some the next time, to satisfy my craving. That way I won't binge. I think I will take her up on that suggestion.

So all in all great week. And I am down 2.7 lbs.

Yay me!

On to week 3

Have a fabulous week everyone.

Love and hugs
Tina Marie

2 comments:

Jacquie Rougeau said...

Congrats on a great week Tina!

Mom said...

Good Job Daughter ! I am so proud of you and I know that you can do exactly what you have set out to do.