I'm back!
My trip to Leader's Summit was A-MAZE-ING!!!!
I came home with soo many take aways, and am excited for everything that is going to happen this year!
It all starts with ME! I have always known that, and for the most part I have lived that way. But....I mean however, I don't ALWAYS live that way. I tend to get stuck in funks, and can't find the tools to dig myself out. Coming home this weekend I have many tools in my arsenal that are going to help keep the funk at bay.
This morning I had my first meeting with my new Jenny Craig Consultant. Her name is Alaina and I am feeling like I struck gold!!! From the moment I sat down I felt like we we in sync! She is very straight forward and to the point. That is exactly what I need. I don't want to be coddled and spoken to with sugar coating. Tell me like it is!
My weight was a little high, but that is to be expected considering I flew in at 10pm last night, and spent 5 days hanging with my girls, lol. That's ok. It just means I will have a bigger loss next week :)
I now eaten my first meal and it was yummy.
Now I am going to take the day to relax and try and recoup from my travels.
Have a fantastic day everyone.
Love and respect
Tina Marie

No comments:
Post a Comment