Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week 1 Results!


Well I survived my 1st week of a healthier me :)

I Zumbad, I ate healthier, and I generally felt better...mentally and physically.

I had a few challenges. My middle son Joshua had his birthday party on Sunday. There were candies and cupcakes and temptations. However, I resisted and did not give in to the sweets.
I had a few meetings to attend this week as well, and each one came with seeing my friends drinking their Tim Hortons and Starbucks. Yikes! That was a hard one.

But my strength paid off and I was rewarded on the scale. According to the Jenny Craig scale I am down 7.3 lbs! Woo hoo!!!

I know that the first week you always lose bigger. That there is water weight, and my air travel weight. But I am happy none the less.

I realize that the next 2 weeks will show what I am really capable of, and I am excited to see that.

So yay me! On to week 2!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't care what kind of weight it is.... lbs off is pounds off..... weigh to go (pardon the pun.. you get it..huh huh.)keep up the hard work.