Well I arrived in Sunny...er eh....rainy Victoria.
I love this city. I have always said if I ever moved anywhere this is where I would go.
I am a water person, and this city with all its charm and beauty...right on the water.... It just my thing! And don't get me started about the food ;) I always feel so relaxed when I am here. It's like a second home. And now that the sun is starting to peek out, I feel my mood starting to brighten.
I am lying here in my room (exhausted because I didn't sleep last night) waiting for my dear friend and roommate, Nancy Watts to arrive.
Once she get's here we are going to jet downtown and hit the Noodle Box. It is one of our favourite restaurants and a must EVERY TIME we come to Victoria. Unfortunately when I was here last summer, I didn't make it over. So it has been a couple of years since my last visit. Where to heck is she? I am starving!!
After we orgasm at the Noodle box we will walk back to the hotel (to burn off the calories - yeah right) and stop at a store for snacks. I am hoping we will have our heads on straight and purchase sensible snacks like fruit and yogurt and such. But who knows maybe a few bags of doritos, and jelly beans, and crap will mysteriously make it back to the room. And of course a bottle or 2 of wine will need to be acquired. Hey - I said I was going to be reasonable this trip, not a Food Saint!
I'll post a pick of our stash later.
Ciao

1 comment:
LOL tell Nancy I said hi and im going to be a fond reader of your blog...love the sense of humour
Post a Comment