But here I am.
Today was week 15 weigh in. Even with Halloween Candy and some great corn salsa, I lost 3.9 lbs!!! Which brings my total weight loss to 35 lbs. I am sooo excited. My next target is my half way point and that is 209. I can totally see if within my reach.
Here are my Pictures
This is me, on the left April 2008

This is me 2 weeks ago.
I am going to post my updated measurement too. I just need to find my starting ones.
Today was week 15 weigh in. Even with Halloween Candy and some great corn salsa, I lost 3.9 lbs!!! Which brings my total weight loss to 35 lbs. I am sooo excited. My next target is my half way point and that is 209. I can totally see if within my reach.
Here are my Pictures
This is me, on the left April 2008
This is me 2 weeks ago.I am going to post my updated measurement too. I just need to find my starting ones.

No comments:
Post a Comment