Woo hoo! I just ordered an Eliptical on Monday and it will be here on Sunday!! This is something I have been saying I was going to do for awhile and finally did!! I just know that using it daily (which I cant wait to do) will help me lose even more weight. I really hope that I can hit 65- 85 lbs lost by the time we leave for Vegas at the end of January!
My weigh in today went well too! Lost another 2.5
Even with a Christmas party on Saturday night and eating Subway Monday night. but I was smart about Subway. I had a salad and a 6" chicken teriyaki. Which is one of the 7 grams of fat subs.
So I am happy that I was able to eat out with confidence.
On to next week. Aiming for 4lbs to lose.

No comments:
Post a Comment