Sunday, August 17, 2008

You know what sucks?

When half your family eats Pizza in front of you and the other half eats A&W!!!

Man was it hard for me not to bite into one of those grease filled burgers!

Temptation isn't even the word to describe the over power urge my body felt.

But I resisted!! Woo hoo! Not one little bite!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow! I'd have been tempted! Way to go for resisting!

the Golf HenHouse: said...

You are a tower of power, definitely... I need to take a page from yours, Nancy's & Heather's book!

I'm still going to join the "walk the dog/stop eating so much" weight loss club... haha

Keep going! I'm going to be surrounded by skinny chix @ the spring conference!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello sista.... how about this.... don't get your chiclets fast food.... one it is better for them and two you won't have the temptation...... the kids in kingston have had a & w once since december... now pizza is different to me but you could take it the extra step and just make it yourself....... i think it would be a great challenge for your family.......