I am blog slacking!! LOL.
but then again it was the long weekend and I was enjoying my family.
We spent a few hours at the pool and I loved it. I really need to think about going more often come September. I can put Luke into the daycare and swim away. I felt great afterwards. I didn't walk yesterday, but I did clean all day which clocked in at 5700 steps.
I have been sticking my meal plan...even eating the yucky energy bars. I haven't cheated and surprising it is going well though.
I am really nervous about Thursday weigh in. I Am I going to feel this anxious every week? I hope not. I hope I get to the point where my weight and am I losing weight won't be on my mind every second. Will I ever see that day?
I think I might be pmsing too, which means I probably won't lose much. Crap! That will be disappointing.
Aw well. baby steps. baby steps. I need this to be my mantra.

No comments:
Post a Comment