Thursday, August 14, 2008

Expectations are low

Well it's been a real tough couple of days for me due to an illness of a close personal friends.
My stress level is really high, I've missed my walking regime, haven't stayed ontop of my menu and am not drinking my water. I haven't cheated. Which was really hard to maintain. I have been soo temped to down a few mojitos with everything that is going on, and last night I almost had hubs bring me home some french fries and a hamburger. But I didn't.

Nevertheless, I am not expecting a big loss this week. If I even lose at all.

We shall see in a few hours.

I want to give a shout out to all my friends who are taking the weight loss journey themselves. A special KUDOS and hug to my friend "N" who just reached the 10lb loss this week! Way to go girl!

I hope everyone else is having a great week in blog land.

No comments: