I am totally neglecting my blogging duties. But that doesn't mean I have fallen off the wagon!
I am still on track and doing well.
My walking has slipped, need to turn that around. But it has been raining here for like 3 days and who wants to walk in the rain? Actually, it might be kinda fun. OK tonight I am back on the walking train. I was actually talking to my friend Shel last night and she was kinda teaching about beginner running. You know...walk for 2 minutes run for 1, etc. I think I might try that and get my heart rate up!
This week has been a little tougher in that every once in awhile I want to just quit and go back to eating what my family eats. Not that the Jenny food isn't delic...cause it is! Just sometimes I miss cooking some of my old favourites. But I talked to my inspiration Tracey today and she pumped me back up! Not to mention the new FAN-TAB-U-LOUS trip incentive for my company and I am definitely going to be skinny mini for that!
So I am doing well. Could definitely beef up the exercise! That will be my goal for the next couple of weeks.
Have a great Tuesday!

2 comments:
Way to go chickie!! "Skinny mini"? Could that possibly mean that the new trip incentive is somewhere warm and tropical, or are you talking about the Vegas trip?
Nonetheless, you're doing great - way to go!!
Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Post a Comment