Well, it was a bad week. I didn't eat my menu. I didn't exercise. Aunt Flo came to visit. I cheated on my product launch night. I didn't drink my water. And I still lost 2.7 lbs this week!!!
WOWEE does this program work? I am soo shocked. I expected to step on that scale today and be up! Soo thankfully that I wasn't. In my first month I lost 13.6 lbs.
We did my measurements too.
Chest down 0.7 inches
Waist down 2.8 inches
Abs down 7.4 inches
hips down 1.7 inches
Yahoooo! So I guess I will stick with it ;)

5 comments:
That is FANTASTIC, Tinamarie!! Isn't it so exciting to see the number getting higher??? CONGRATS GIRL!!!! Keep it up!!
I would kill to have 7 point anything off of anywhere.... you rock Tinamarie, congratulations!
I think they made a mistake with the ab # cause it just doesnt seem right and doesnt really fit in with the others. LOL
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!
you know what erin has to say..... "drop and give me 20" woo hoo... you can do it sista
Post a Comment