Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Losing Motivation :(

I think I must be pmsing this week!  I am cranky and everything I hear and read grinds on my gears.

I think I must be under a lot more stress than I think.  I need a vacation!

I am losing motivation with my weight loss.

And though I went in to see my JC consultant.  There is no facade with her.  I tell her exactly what is going on with me.  I am completely honest with her.  It is such a relief.  I don't have to fake anything.  If I am feeling like shit...I tell her.  I don't have to put on a brave face.  I feel like I am constantly walking through life with a brave face!  Fake a smile for my epicure team.  Fake a smile for my family.  Fake a smile for each of the executive I sit on.  Fake a smile for my fellow leaders.  Fake a smile for my boss.  I just feel like a have to fake it all the time.  That there isn't any toleration for the real me.



What does this mean?

Does it perhaps mean I am surrounding myself with the wrong people?

Does it mean that I have a misunderstanding of what ppl expect of me?

Am I having a mid life crisis?

Do I not fit in with my co workers and friends anymore?

I have so many questions going through my head these days.  Maybe I am more stressed than I think I am.

*sigh*

Oh well it is another week.

The plus is I was down 1.3.  Hopefully I can figure out my head and get re motivated.  Go up on the scale will not help my funk.

Until next week.

TM

No comments: