You see I have been sick for the last 4 days and not following my meal plan 100%.
And I missed zumba last week, and haven't done any exercise.
Plus my comfort when I am sick is warmed ice tea mix with lemon juice. It's kinda like
a neo citron, but with out the medication. And it is full of sugar.
So I really didn't think I had any chance of losing this week.
I am pleased to say that some how I am down 1.7! YAY me!
So what that means is bye bye 230s!!!!! I am really excited about this! That means 30 lbs lost in 3 months. This is a big celebration for me.
I am starting a new round of the biggest loser challenge. It is a 12 week challenge, and my goal is to lose 30 lbs in the 12 weeks. That is 2.5 a week. I know this is a lofty goal, but I feel pretty confident that I can do it.
Here's to another great week!
Cheers
TM

No comments:
Post a Comment