Thursday, April 16, 2009

WOW!

Talk about falling off the wagon!! Kathud!

As you can see by my measurements and lack of blogging, I have really been slacking the past few months.

I could easily blame it on all the things that have happened in my life the last few months, but what would be the point. So let's just say I lost my way and am finding my way back.

I joined the Running Room a couple of weeks ago. Anyone who knows me, knows I hate to run. But I challenged myself to kick start my weight loss again, and to start running in honour of a dear friend who passed away. I have to say I am loving it!!! The support is amazing! The women I run with are fantastic!! I don't have time right now to go into to details, but I will post later on My running room experience.

I need to get back on track with my menu as well. 80% of weight loss and maintenance is due to what you put in your mouth. 80%!!!! I don't know why I am faltering with my menu, but I know I need to buckle down and get back to basics!

So here I am...starting from the beginning.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woot! Woot!
You don't need luck baby...you got skill ;)