Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Colour me Surprised!!!

So I went for my running room run last night, fully prepared to colapse half way through.

Remember, we were moving on to 4 and 1. Which means 4 minutes of running and 1 minute of walking. Last week when we did 3 and 1, I only ran once! Not smart. You need to practice! Talk about setting yourself up for failure!

But I went last night, knowing it was going to be hard, and that I was going to have to battle through. Face the fear, and do it anyway! I promised myself that I would not fall off the running wagon again, because it only hurts me...literally.

I am happy and excited to tell you that the run was fantastic!!! Yes we only did 5 sets, but I DID IT!!! And I didn't feel sick or in pain! I know I could have done more. I felt great at the end. I am soo incredibly proud of myself. I am looking forward to practice tonight.

On another positive note I was down 1.5 at my weigh in this morning. What a fantastic day!!

Let's keep this momentum going.

Thanks Tracer for the heart to heart yesterday, I know that is what is helping get back on track. Luv ya!

No comments: