When I met with my JC consultant last week, I expressed my growing craving for Mary Brown's Chicken. I knew that this craving would continue to eat at me (pun intended) if I didn't do something about it.
So we planned into my menu for me to treat myself that night.
At dinner, it was nice to sit down with my family and have a treat. I was smart about it. I took a piece of chicken and some fries with gravy. Finished them. Waited. And was not feeling full. So I had another piece of chicken. I waited, and still didn't feel full. So I had a third piece of chicken. In the end I didn't feel guilty eating 3 pieces of chicken. I didn't feel over stuffed. I was happy with my decision. I made sure to drink a lot of water the next couple of days. To prevent retaining water from the food. I am happy that I allowed myself this treat. I then moved on, and followed my JC menu for the rest of the week. No regrets, and no more cravings.
Thursday was back to Zumba. The week before there wasn't a class, so I was feeling a little nervous about starting again. We were starting a new session, so I was a little nervous about that too. I was soo excited that when we started up I felt confident, a little more sure of myself, and I didn't feel like I was going to keel over and die! What a HUGE accomplishment! I am really enjoying zumba now!! I think after this set, I might just be ready to take a class instructed by my dear sweet friend Zumba Ren! I know she will be an awesomely fun instructor!!
I also had a very nice compliment from a fellow zumba surviver. After class she came up to me and said "wow! you are looking thinner thinner each week". What a beautiful thing to hear from an almost stranger!
This week we are having dinner at friends. I am feeling pretty confident that I can make good decisions and still stay on track.
I am looking forward to saying good to the 230's!! Don't think I will make that goal this week, but I am certainly going to try :)
Have a great week everyone!
Love
TM

No comments:
Post a Comment